At Eagle Ridge Academy, the safety of our students and staff is a top concern. In order to provide a safe learning environment, we have the following in place:
- Safe2Tell is a free online resource for students and families to submit an anonymous tip about any concern (personal safety, behavioral, threats, drugs/alcohol... etc.). Designated administrators as well as local law enforcement are immediately made aware of any tip submitted through Safe2Tell and are required to follow up on the situation.
- Monthly, whole-school safety drills.
- An evacuation plan in place in case of an emergency, along with radios to bridge with the district.
- Threat Assessment trained. A group of staff is trained in the Adams County Threat Assessment (originally developed by the Secret Service) and attend annual safety seminars on it.
- School-based therapist on-site along with two counselors.
- A security camera system on campus.