If your student failed one or more classes this year, then they will need to partake in summer school in order to make up the credit(s).
Summer School Dates: June 6th through June 30th
Orientation - June 6th (In-person)
- Online via Edgenuity
- Students MUST check-in once a week either in-person or virtually with one of the summer school teachers.
- Cost per class: $125 per class
- Students can only take one class at a time and MUST pay the fee prior to starting the class.
- Students will work on the course(es) during their own time online.
- The final exams for the courses MUST BE taken in-person with the summer school teacher.
Summer School FAQ: See below
Eagle Ridge Academy Summer School
Frequently asked questions.
- When does summer school start?
- Summer school will start June 6th through June 30th.
- Do I need to come in person?
- No. However, you will be required to do a weekly check-in either in-person or virtually with one of the summer school teachers.
- How do I take my final?
- You MUST come in-person to take your final.
- How many classes can I do at a time?
- One. We would like you to focus your efforts on one course at a time. Once you finish a course, Summer School instructors can work with you to add your next course.
- What if I have a question on Friday through Monday?
- What if I finish a class and need to complete my final after June 30th?
- Unfortunately our building will be closed for a few weeks for summer deep cleaning and maintenance, but will be open again July 26th to schedule your final.
- What happens to the classes that I do not finish?
- Your counselors will be in touch with you & your family to discuss credits that were not recovered.
If you have issues logging in or accessing your courses please contact your Summer School Instructors. To ensure the fastest responses please copy both instructors Miss Becky ([email protected]) or Ms. Hertz ([email protected])