If your student failed one or more classes this year, then they will need to partake in summer school in order to make up the credit(s).
Summer School Dates: June 1st through June 23rd
Registration: Click here Summer School Registration
Counselors will continue to email links and information to students!
- Online via Edgenuity
- Students MUST come into the building every Wednesday to check in with the summer school teacher between 8:00 and 11:00 a.m.
- Cost per class: $120
- Students can only take one class at a time.
- Students will work on the course(es) during their own time online.
- The final exams for the courses MUST BE taken in-person with the summer school teacher.
- IF students do not finish a course within the four weeks given for summer school, then they must pay to retake it in the fall.
Summer School FAQ: See below