Online Learning Plan
Spring Semester Learning Plan - The full plan can be accessed here.
Here are a few highlights:
1. LIVE and online classes will be held Tuesday-Friday from 8:00 - 2:55. Here is the schedule:
|1||8:00 - 9:30||1||8:00 - 9:30|
|2||9:35 - 11:05||2||9:35 - 11:05|
|Lunch A||11:05 - 11:45||3||11:10 - 12:40|
|3||11:50 - 1:20||Lunch B||12:40 - 1:20|
|4||1:25 - 2:55||4||1:25 - 2:55|
|5||8:00 - 9:30||5||8:00 - 9:30|
|6||9:35 - 11:05||6||9:35 - 11:05|
|Lunch A||11:05 - 11:45||7||11:10 - 12:40|
|7||11:50 - 1:20||Lunch B||12:40 - 1:20|
|8||1:25 - 2:55||8||1:25 - 2:55|
2. To join the live classes or teachers' office hours:
***Make sure student is logged into their @erawarriors.org account and not a personal one***
- Go to https://meet.google.com/ (or use the waffle icon to access Meets)
- Click "Use a Meeting Code" to type in a meeting nickname or code. Here is the list of teachers' codes (first initial last name):
|Leeper (Mr.)||Social Studies||cleeper|
3. ATTENDANCE: Students must log in to their LIVE Google Meets on time - at the beginning of each session. (Tip: always arrive early or "before the bell") Teachers will be taking attendance. The Google Form on the website no longer exists.
4. Online Norms: Cameras on! For safety and accountability purposes, ERA expects students to have cameras on during the live classes (just like students would be physically present in a classroom). If the family foresees a problem with this, please reach out to the teachers or counselor. Teachers have the authority to designate times for cameras to be off. To provide privacy for students and their family, there are settings students can use on Google Meet to blur their background, or we recommend a simpler method of just sitting in front of a wall.
5. Use Infinite Campus to view students' classes/teachers. The bell schedule on Infinite Campus will only be used when we are able to return to in-person classes. Use the times listed above to make sure students log in to their live classes at the right time.
Chromebook Check Out Form
Please fill out the form in order to lease a chromebook from ERA. Once you have completed it, please call the school to arrange a pick-up time. (English form and Spanish form)
Available Help for Students:
- Synchronous Learning Time: students will be able to ask their teachers questions during the live lesson times (they will either be able to turn their mic on to ask or send a question on the Q&A feature of the Meet)
- Individual Help: students can email or call teachers to schedule an appointment for help. They can arrange a Google Meet or get help through email.
Other Helpful Videos & Resources for Parents/Guardians:
- How to access Google Classroom for Parents
- How to set-up Infinite Campus Login for Parents
- Supporting Kids during the Corona Virus Pandemic - a helpful article from childmind.org
- Helpful technology & accessibility tips - includes contact information for help (English or Spanish version)
- Texthelp tools available to students (reading and writing supports available)
- 27J Schools Resource List for Families